Pike Aero Environmental Sensors
PA1105 Serial (RS-232) Temperature and Light Sensor
The measured temperature is sent directly in °C or °F by a simple text protocol.
The sensor sends the measured value according to a specific ASCII question-answer protocol.
The thermal sensor uses an element with an accuracy of ± 0.5°C for temperature measuring.
A red LED indicates that temperature measuring is in progress.
- Temperature measuring systems
- Industrial measuring and regulation
- Temperature measuring in warehouses, production and residential premises
- After connection to AeroSense software, transfer data via Ethernet
- The sensor is connected to PC over standard RS-232
- One meter probe wire standard. $5.00 each additional meter to 10 meters.
- Temperature measuring in range from -40°C to +85°C (-40 ° F to +185 ° F)
- It can operate in Question-Answer mode
- LED indication of measuring
- Simple communication protocol
- Does not require power supply, powered directly from PC serial port
Downloads & Datasheets
+ Range of measured temperature
|-40°C to +85°C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
|+ Measurement accuracy
||+/- 0.5 °C
|+ Measuring speed
||Respond to query within 1000ms at maximum
|+ Measuring element
|+ Data format
||ASCII, described in specification
|+ Communication parameters
||DB9F - Female (connected to PC directly)
|+ Communication line
||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, GND, DTR, RTS)
|+ Status indication
||Red indicator blinks at every reading, lights continuously at startup prior to first read.
|+ Turning on thermometer
||Setting DTR and RTS to 'On' value